Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Letter from santa I wrote for my son

Santa Clause
North Pole
Dear Ben

Thank you for the lovely letter. I like getting letters from good boys & girls. It is good to hear you are working so hard helping mum & dad. It is a pity that you don’t live a bit closer to the North Pole as I could have used some help this year. I think this will be my busiest year yet! I think I may bring some of what you ask for & I have some good surprises in my sack!
There were almost no presents this year as the Polar Bear has been very bad this year. I seem to spend more & more time fixing his problems. First of all he let all the Reindeers into Mrs Clause’s garden & they ate all her vegetables & trampled her rose garden. They ate all her cabbages & got a tummy ache. I was worried about Mrs Clause because all she would say for days afterward was how nice it would be to have a polar bear skin rug on the floor. The only thing that saved the polar bear was that his fur has a few burn marks when he blew up the Elves toilet using a chemistry set that he stole from the Elves workshop.
I hope you are going to put out some hay for the reindeer this as they get very hungry after doing deliveries in the city as it is getting harder to find good grass. Last year I stoped in one of your paddocks to let them eat some grass & all Rudolph wanted to do was to take a Kangaroo home. I said no but he said I could swap you a Kangaroo for a polar bear, a very temping idea.
Ok I have to go now as I have a lot of preparations to do.
Your best friend Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment